By default, the project allows passing in the static feed "search" url (which is a blob named under /search/query in your sleet blob container) and requires function authentication. In my case, I wanted a simpler search URL and anonymous access, so I made that change to Sleet.Search. Basically the function can now be accessed at /query, without URL-encoding another URL parameter there.
That's it. Now you can configure my feed https://pkg.kzu.io/index.json and it will be fully searchable. Plus, I used Azure Functions Proxies to make the blob storage URL that much nicer. I even made the query URL nice, since it was trivial too: https://pkg.kzu.io/search 😍.